Applications for Temporary Residence Permit

Photo illustrating the news item

Klaipėdos valstybinė kolegija / Higher Education Institution has no availability to provide separate bookings for TRP applications.

Foreigners who got admission at KVK can normally apply for a temporary residence permit through External Service Providers or while legally in Lithuania at one of the customer service units of the Migration Department. Please note that from 1 August there will no longer be a separate visit type for students in the VFS Global reservation system, foreigners will have to book a visit with general slots for a Temporary Residence Permit.

Applicants should constantly check VFS Global site for new appointments.

Later we will inform you about organization of studies for freshmen students – remote start will most likely be organised.

Also please note that applicants of these countries are not required to get their PCC double legalized as Apostille is sufficient – CHECK HERE.

21 Jun 2024